Monday, August 7, 2017

Bora Tuk Tuk tours

 

      BATTAMBANG BORA TUK TUK TOURS
     

HIRE A PROFESSIONAL TUK TUK DRIVER FOR A LIFE-TIME EXPERIENCE VISITING BATTAMBANG AND SURROUNDINGS. WE GUARANTEE YOU A FUN, SAFE AND COMFORTABLE RIDE.

 Hello. My name is Bora I have been working as a tuk tuk driver in Batambang for many years, and I knew all the details about Battambang and surroundings. Life experiences along with my long time commitment to turism in Battambang have given me insights into the needs of clients from various parts of the world. I speak good English and my native Khmer language. My aim as your tuk tuk driver is to provide you with an unforgettable Battambang experience. I will not just drive you around, I will also be more than happy to explain you all about local traditions and daily life of Cambodian people. Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment